domingo, 16 de enero de 2011

EGGS and PILLS

 Mirando por DevianArt.com, como suelo hacer de vez encuando,  para ver dibujos, fotos, y como no, para animarme a mi mismo a dibujar, he topado con un DevianArt y una galeria de fotos muy guapas, aqui lo que dice el autor:

  "I've been anthropomorphizing inanimate objects all my life, and one day I decided to take a photo of some eggs I drew on. It turned out people actually liked the little eggy offsprings of my insanity, which I'm still amazed by as this was - as mentioned - just an everyday thing I did.
But I want to thank everyone who liked the stuff in this gallery folder. Much love to you all!"
 
 
 
 
 





















http://nocturnalmoth.deviantart.com/gallery/3897101
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias n_n

Sigueme la pista